Timeline: 29th April – 31st October, 2019
Access: Online form via Auckland Business Chamber website www.aucklandchamber.co.nz
Payment methods: Can be paid in-full by invoice, or in monthly instalments by automatic payment
Term of membership: Must be signed up for 12mths minimum
Payment terms: Membership must be paid up to date by the 31st October, 2019
No late entries will be accepted
Membership options are;
- $100 per annum - $8.30 per month over a 12 month period
- $250 per annum - $20.83 per month over a 12 month period
- $350 per annum - $29.16 per month over a 12 month period
- $600 per annum - $50 per month over a 12 month period
Signage: Signage on the rear of the car to remain for a term of 12 months.
Prize: The use of a lease vehicle for a 12 month period. All on-road costs will be covered, for a mid-size vehicle (WOF, registration, unlimited km's).
Participants: Only paid - up members of the Auckland Business Chamber may enter this Competition
No staff, families or contractors of the Auckland Business Chamber shall enter into this campaign/competition.
Permission: The winner/s agree that any images taken can be used to promote the Auckland Business Chamber, post the Campaign dates, in order to encourage the acquisition of members to the Auckland Business Chamber, or as the Chamber sees fit.
Membership Agreement Terms and Conditions
In becoming a member of the Auckland Business Chamber, your business agrees that:
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it. i.e. Continues on for the following year automatically unless a resignation is received.
- Membership subscriptions are payable annually, with the first subscription due upon signing, and can be paid in monthly instalments by automatic payment.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership and can also be paid in monthly instalments by automatic payment.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.